If you are heading to Barcelona for a hen weekend, there are plenty of things to do in the city. Below a look at some of the best options for hen groups in Barcelona, Spain.
1. Pampering: Many ladies love the idea of being pampered and Barcelona has come up with some popular pampering options. You can not only relax but also beautify yourself with full-body massages, spa and relaxation packages before heading out for the evening. Other services include organic facials, eyelash tints, bridal packages and make up sessions. The pampering packages are perfect for the daytime or early evening with many groups wanting to head to a restaurant or bar in the late evening.
2. Cocktail mixing: Another fun and exciting idea for a girly night out can be cocktail mixing. Try your hand at mixing mojitos and cosmopolitans and master the art of cocktail mixing. On your learning trail you will be briefed by a mixologist and then you can test and compete amongst yourselves to make the best cocktail and be in the spotlight. This can be a lot of fun and a quite relaxing hen event.
3. Male strip show: No hen weekend would be complete without a male stripper. You can have an entertaining night by hiring some of the hottest strippers in the town of Barcelona along with the most incredible food and champagne. Many of the main events companies in Barcelona can aid you in booking and organizing a stripper.
4. Spanish salsa: Get your dancing shoes out with learning the Spanish tradition of salsa. What better idea to spend your hen weekend than to enjoy the great Spanish art. Learn some of the most artistic dance moves and let your body and soul groove to the rhythm of Latin music for you to set the dance floor on fire.
5. Beach day: Barcelona is an ideal place for sunbathing and relaxing by the waterfront. You can relax and enjoy some sun-bathing and swimming along with some of the exciting water sport activities on the local beaches. There are several activities for you to enjoy from banana boat ride, kayaking, water skiing, Jet skiing, parasailing to sun loungers.